Thanks to people that were diabetic just like you, the Death to Diabetes book has become one of the top-selling diabetes books in the U.S. and around the world.
So, how did the "Death to Diabetes" book become one of the top-selling diabetes books in the country and, now, around the world?
Here are some of the reasons that we have discovered over the past several years:
- People love the videos on YouTube -- they like that the author gives credit to his mother and his daughter for his recovery. Some people also like that he recognizes thatGod saved him while he was in the coma.
- The book was written by an engineer
- The book is easy to use and follow.
- The book goes beyond the traditional diabetes books, and provides more information to help get your diabetes under control
- The book uses superior nutritional profiles that attack the diabetes at its root.
- The book actually works! And, it can be verified after just 14 days of using the program. Some diabetics see their blood sugar level come down in less than 7 days.
- The book's program enables the following health improvements, most of which can be measured by a medical doctor: a decrease in blood sugar, a loss of weight, lower BMI, lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, elimination of chronic fatigue, an increase in energy, and increase in muscle tone.
- The book's program is measurable and trackable, and therefore verifiable in less than 30 days.
- The book defines the specific foods to eat and not eat, and why. There's no guesswork, and therefore no confusion or frustration.
- The book is comprehensive and addresses more than diet and exercise, including cleanse/detox, blood glucose testing, test data analysis, recordkeeping, spiritual health, knowledge acquisition, emotional support and other support systems. This program specifically explains why someone is diabetic.
- The book explains diabetes at the cellular level but in a way that most people can understand the disease.
- The program explains how to use specific super foods and blood glucose testing data to control, prevent, and reverse diabetes. The program explains exactly what to do if your blood glucose remains high, and why.
- The program provides online support and other educational resources that go beyond the book.
- The program provides other educational resources besides just the paperback book, including DVDs, CDs, ebooks, and tracking tools
- The program goes beyond just providing products -- it provides services, including workshops, teleseminars, webinars, and 1-on-1 coaching services.
Also, the Death to Diabetes is the only book that provides a free consultation; or, if you prefer: an online training session or a 1-on-1 discussion with the author. We are unaware of any other book/author that provides this kind of service!
Note: Recently, the Death to Diabetes was rated as one of the top diabetes medical books -- refer to the Top Medical Book web page for more details.
Disclaimer: This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Copyright © 2018. Death to Diabetes, LLC. All rights reserved.