Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally
Author's Sidebar: This was the third or fourth time that I was interviewed about reversing my diabetes. This is the first 10 minutes of the 20-minute interview.
The host of the show (Normal Hollands) made me feel very comfortable, so this interview went a lot better than previous interviews.
I could also tell by her questions that she had done her homework about diabetes. She also allowed me to provide a couple of my PowerPoint slides to her producers so that they could show them during the interview.
ABC TV Channel 13 WHAM.COM Rochester, NY
Key Messages | ABC TV Interview
Here is a summary of the key messages from the local ABC TV news show and the interview (Rochester, NY):
- Ex-diabetic engineer discusses reversing his Type 2 diabetes
- Local author survives a diabetic coma and writes the book, Death to Diabetes
- Author (DeWayne McCulley) shares his story about ending up in a coma and in the hospital, on insulin, Coumadin, statin and other drugs
- DeWayne McCulley explains how his mother helped him with eating properly, including eating Brussels sprouts
- Author mentions the importance of diet and exercise for reversing Type 2 diabetes
- Author discusses the 5 "dead" foods to avoid if you're diabetic
- Author identifies the 5 "live" foods that diabetics should eat in order to reverse one's diabetes
- Author shares a unique breakfast meal example of 2 cups of broccoli, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 ounces of baked wild salmon, and a glass of filtered water
- Author explains the rationale for his breakfast protocol that you should use every opportunity to feed your body the proper nutrients
Because of the positive feedback from the local churches and other community groups, this led to several lecture requests, a diabetes workshop, a book signing, and several radio interviews. In addition, I was asked to the keynote speaker at a local health fair and a church event.
I was always surprised at the positive responses and the number of book sales that occurred at these events. But, again, I failed to take advantage of these events and acquire people's names, email addresses and phone numbers.
At the time, I was so happy to be alive and all I wanted to do was to reach as many people as possible. I failed to realize the importance of recording these events so that I would be able to use them later on to reach even more people.
This is one of the areas that I discuss with health coaches and other healthcare professionals during our online business training classes.
Disclaimer: This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Copyright © 2016. Death to Diabetes, LLC. All rights reserved.