NYC Cardiologist (Dr. Vagnini) States: "Death to Diabetes is a great book! Buy the book."
During a doctor's radio show interview, the author (DeWayne McCulley) discussed his recovery and why he wrote the book, Death to Diabetes.
When Mr. McCulley mentioned the coma, a blood glucose of 1337, 60 units of insulin, 4 insulin shots a day, Coumadin, Lipitor, etc., the doctor (a cardiologist from NYC, Dr. Vagnini) said (jokingly): "Wow, that's a lot of insulin! Did you live?"
After Mr. McCulley mentioned that he had weaned off the insulin and other drugs, Dr. Vagnini said that hhe was cured. But, DeWayne said that people don't like using that word "cured".
But, Dr. Vagnini countered and said, No, you're cured. You are still genetically predisposed, but, you've cured yourself."
Then,Dr. Vagnini stated: "This is a great book, it is well-written. People should go out and buy this book."
When Mr. McCulley stated that people didn't have to buy the book and that they could just go to the website, the doctor interrupted and said "No! Don't tell people that! It's a great book. No, you tell them to buy the book!"
Key Messages from the Diabetes Interview
Here is a summary of the key messages from the radio interview:
- Ex-diabetic engineer reverses his Type 2 diabetes naturally
- Engineer survives a diabetic coma and wrote the book, Death to Diabetes
- Author (DeWayne McCulley) shares his story about ending up in a coma and in the hospital, on insulin, Coumadin, a statin and other drugs
- DeWayne McCulley discusses his medical research and explains diabetes pathology at the cellular level
- Author discusses how he used science to define his nutritional protocol
- Author defines the 5 "dead" foods to avoid if you're diabetic
- Author defines the 5 "live" foods that diabetics should eat in order to reverse their diabetes
- Author encourages that people go to his Death to Diabetes website to try his program first before buying the book
- Cardiologist encourages people to buy the Death to Diabetes book
Because of the positive feedback from the interview, this led to a lot of book sales from the New York City area. This also led to several lecture requests from churches and other groups in the New York City area.
I was always surprised at the positive responses and the number of book sales that occurred because of these radio interviews.
Disclaimer: This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Copyright © 2016. Death to Diabetes, LLC. All rights reserved.